vst effects are loading but not showing

I can see, that the vst effects are loading on start up of Vavelab Elements 8 trial, but can not see them in master section. What am I doing wrong? The effects are loading on start up, and I know, that they are working, because I can see and use them in cubase 8.5

I realized, that I can only see 64 bit vst effects. Is that, bevause I am running a 64 bit version of Wavelab elements? Why does it load the 32 bit vst effects, if I cant use them anyway?

32 bit effects are not loaded by WaveLab 64 bit.
64 bit effects are not loaded by WaveLab 32 bit.

What do you see when you look at the Plugin Pettings in the “Options” menu at the top? It’s possible for WaveLab to properly load a plugin but have it be unchecked in the plugin settings and not be visible when you try to insert plugins.

See the attachment though it might look different in Elements than the full version as I have never tried Elements.

in the setup I do not see the plugins at all.

When Wavelab starts, I see, that it loads 32 bit plugins, I just cant see them…

Are you trying to use plugins that you only have installed in 32-bit? If so, load the 32-bit version of WaveLab. If you prefer 64-bit version of WaveLab, install the 64-bit version of the plugins.

This in theory should solve the issue. Can you verify if you are running 32 or 64-bit version of WaveLab Elements?