VST Live 1.3.12 Pre-Release

Hi,

back on Friday and a new Pre-Release 1.3.11 is online.

You can download it here . You also can find a Version History there. If you found new bugs or bugs which are not fixed, please create a new thread and title it with [1.3.12].

Enjoy your weekend,
Michael.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this new update! the ability to lock the mouse wheel is excellent!! and thanks for solving the issue of “solos” in the layers, it seems to work very well! thanks team!

Hi everyone! I must point out that in version 1.4.60 unfortunately problems still sometimes occur when listening in just one layer. I can’t reproduce it exactly but this is what happens:

I “solo” a layer, after which I remove the “solo”

I move to another song

the layer I had soloed continues to play, and continues to play even if I move to other parts / songs

thanks for your attention!

… we need to get a better overview about your project. Let’s say …

1. Start VL, New Project
  2. Default Part_1 with a Layer_1, HALion Sonic and a Piano is loaded
  3. Add New Song_2
  4. Default Part_ 1 | Layer_1 available. Load Retrologue
  5. Select Song_1 and SOLO HALion Sonic. Play it.
  6. Un-Solo HALion Sonic
  7. Select Song_2 | Part_1. Now Play …

Now, only Retrologue will be played. But in your project HALion Sonic and Retrologue will be played? Every hint is very helpful to find the problem.

Michael.

Thank you for your answer facebdo as you described on a new project everything works. the problem arises with a project with many songs and many parts, if you want I can attach it (even if many layers are assigned to external midi modules)

I’ll write again about this issue.

It seems that the “ghost” layer continues to play…
I just wanted to know if the team is considering this.

… thank you for pushing it to the top of the forum. Yes, I guess I need your project to get an overview of the problem. Do you think you can create an archive (VST Live / Menu / File Create Archive…) and give it to me? Private Message?

Michael.