VST Live Mods 1.1.61 is online

Hi,

a new VST Live Mods 1.1.61 is available .

Fixes

• Fixed LYRICS Events after Song Sync

You can download it in the Apple App Store.

See you,
Michael.

1 Like

Juhuuu! :)))

The various lines of text and lyrics overlap, making reading impossible. This doesn’t happen on the PC because you can zoom in, which allows the lines of text to space out. On the iPhone and iPad, it’s not possible to zoom in enough. Additionally, on the iPad, the text appears small, making it unusable at a live-usable distance.
Additionally, although the lyrics are set to 2/3 on the PC, they appear as 1/3 on the devices.

The versions I am using are 1.1.61.79

… yes, I mentioned in another thread.

• You can already zoom with “pinch”, use two fingers. We’ll improve that one.
  • We’ll add a Lyrics-Config Page. With Font-Size, Font-Color, Cursor-Position and so on …
  • We’ll add the CHORDS control

/Michael.

1 Like

Unfortunately, what is shown in the figure is already the maximum that was achieved with the pinch of two fingers.

I see. Just give us a moment, we’ll improve it.

Michael.

Is it possible to copy the lyrics and paste them into another song?

I have various songs of different lengths because sometimes they have intros and sometimes they have outros, etc. Can I avoid having to redo the same lyrics for all the songs in some way?

It would be enough for me to paste them from the starting point of the track to have them perfectly in time.

I avoid using parts because there is a certain latency between them. So, on Cubase 13, I prepare the tracks I need, all of the same length, and paste them into VST Live.