VST packs still need the key?

I have Cubase 12 which no longer needs the usb key. But my groove agent complains of the key is not attached.
Is this going to be fixed ?

Its been a while now.

Please move Groove Agent content to Steinberg License.

Purple, Neuro Mind Set, Colliding Worlds, etc.

Thanks.
Not sure where I do this. I didn’t see anything in thr library manager /download assistant programs
(I’m in a Mac btw)

Please follow the instructions in this article to check if upgrade vouchers are available for these licenses:

Another day… another scratch my head over the whole Steinberg ecosystem.
I don’t have any vouchers listed…
interesting enough, in my ACTIVATION MANAGER, i don’t even see Groove Agent…
anyway…
should i call support on this ?
unless you can tell me the next step

i noticed two vouchers, but i didn’t know they were there… I don’t think i need those 2 programs.
I don;;t see anything relating to Groove Agent, maybe they expired and disappeared ?
ps.
I have Logic and GarageBand and FLSTUDIO in my SPACEX folder… you know… if my cubase explodes , i will have to lower myself to the other program, lol

Could you please share with us what exactly (verbatim) that error says?

When the key is not attached :
Some content cannot be loaded . Either missing liscence or expired
INSTRUMENT SET FUSION ESSENTIALS

You still need the key. (by the way, according to your screen shot you don’t own Groove Agent, you’re using the included Groove Agent SE )

See https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4413291566994-List-of-software-relying-on-Steinberg-Licensing

Here is the statement Steinberg maintains on the topic. They update it periodically.

2 Likes

Well that’s a bummer. You would think the programmers could tweak the software somehow.
Or maybe ask ChatGPT to generate the necessary code. :slight_smile: