VST Plugins "do not appear" in Halion

Hello, I’m a recent owner of Halion 6 and a huge fan already.

Simple problem. I’ve added a couple plugins (such as guitar harmonics and Tguitar) using the Steinberg download assistant.

When I enter Halion 6 in my music program, the added plugins aren’t visible.

Additionally when I remove plugins from the Steinberg Library manager, they are still visible in Halion 6 but simply no longer work.

Do I need to download something additional or is there an error with the library visibility etc.? I’ve double checked the library locations.

Thank you for any and all help.

TGuitar and Guitar Harmonics are both separately licensed and will not show in HALion / HALion Sonic / HALion Sonic SE unless the appropriate licence is available on your system. You need to obtain an activation code and enter it in eLicenser Control Center for the add-on to work.

The activation code for Guitar Harmonics Essential is free of charge - click here to obtain a licence.

TGuitar is a chargeable add-on - click here to buy a licence.

Hello,
Are You sure that Halion or any application using this libraries was closed during installation? - This could cause fault of future loading of library.

I’m currently having this problem with Auron, B-Box, and HALiotron. They are all in my library manager, but not showing up in Halion Sonic 7 .

1 Like

Hi. How did you solve the problem. I have the same issue right now with Materials. Best, Markus

Sorry,

Please see my recent post. At least I think I did!

I’m on a Mac. I had the same problem. This is what I did to fix it, and I shared this with Steinbergs Level 2 Support.

Delete the Media Bay Program
Delete the Download Manager
Delete the Library Manager
Delete your library
Install your library to a different location to be safe.

This should solve it. I’m not sure what steps are necessary as I didn’t really like not seeing my sounds so I can’t retrace exactly what worked. I THINK it was the Library Manager and Deleting the Library. I moved it to be safe!

God Speed!
Amadeus e.d.p.