VST Transit Bugs in Cubase 11/12

Hey there, trying to use Transit instead of external file-sending, but it bugs out on so many ends…

First of all, all tracks are locked and not editable/moveable at all for the not-owner of that track? (midi and audio)
VST/VSTI are either not transferred at all (VSTi) or transferred, but reset to init-default without any settings saved…?(VST)

Last try even the project bpm was resetted to 120, which is far from the original…

We’ve tried Cubase 11 and 12 the built in transit, both directions don’t work in any functional way…and there is no real documentation about Transit at all, except the one User guide how to use the buttons shown there…not mentioning any troubleshooting or locked tracks or missing instruments/effects…

I liked the idea of collaboration in that way, but if functionality is on that level, how should this be used? Is it a dead end and close enough to EOL to forget about it, or what’s the deal with it?

Curious, bc the idea seems pretty neat and i don’t see why it shouldn’t work…

unfortunately, this part of Cubase is not even close to being perfect. And they haven’t done anything about it for some years.

so many problems I gave up a long time ago.

HUGE opportunity completely missed by Steinberg … potential is massive … if only it worked :exploding_head: