Warning message and library not saved properly

Hello,
I have created an instrument in Halion 6, exported it as Halion Sonic SE, and opened it in Halion Sonic SE to create some presets. When I use the function “Export Program” Halion Sonic SE I’m getting this warning message:
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 14.31.43 PM
If I export the Programs anyway and use them to create the Library I can see them only on the "Layer Filter " page and not on the “Program one”.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 14.47.06 PM

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 14.47.12 PM

This is not the first library I create and I never got the Warning message and after creating the library I was able to find all presets on the Program page!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @StringAudio

Do you have the latest HSSE installed?

You are right, it looks like the Export Program does export layer presets if you just drop a HSSE layer and try to export it straightaway. I just tried in HSSE version 3.5.10 and I get the same error message.

Can you use Save Program or Save All Programs instead? This seems to work correctly.

I also tried the HALion Sonic 3 (version 3.4.40) and there it works fine. I can export program presets without having to save them first.

So you could either use HALion Sonic (Library Creator will accept HALion Sonic presets even if the library is for SE version) or use Save instead of export if you want to create presets in HSSE.

Hi, thanks,
yes in the end I used the “Save Program” function and it worked!