Watch Folders: If my batch processor redirects output?

• you should have designed this in such a way so that if WL needs to track watch folder history or what it has processed - it stores that info somewhere central to where Wavelab can find it. Or in better yet - in a folder that I specifically designate as “watch folder” history.

In the watch folder settings, you can specify a log file, to be stored anywhere you like, and that will receive the history of the watch folder activity.

I realize that. However - the log is of zero interest to me.

What I meant was having the option to stipulate a specific folder (NOT a “Sources” folder) where WL could look to get it’s logic to determine what files have been processed so it would not need a “sources” folder at all.

Then my files would be left alone and process could focus on the job at hand - which is to convert per the rules of the batch processor. Not move them any place at all.

Since it’s clear that you have no plans on making this better - I guess I have no choice but to put up with the limitations of this tool and move forward with the only thing that is flexible - which is my workflow.

Thanks again for your time.

VP