Wavelab 10 Missing Files window problem

I’ve been experiencing an issue with the ‘Missing Files’ window in Wavelab 10 for several months. If files used in a Montage have been moved/relabelled, the additional ‘Missing Files’ window opens, but I can’t access it. I can see it when I hover my cursor over it, but if I try to click on it/select it, it disappears. At that point, the only way out is to close the program. I use A PC running Windows 10.

I’ve just updated Wavelab 10 to the latest build, but the issue persists. Any clues as to why this is happening?

A screen shot (not a phone picture of your screen) could really help get a better idea of what’s going on.

I don’t know Windows very well so I’m not sure what I’m looking at, but maybe @PG1 has some thoughts.

Kill the program with CTRL-SHFT-ESC Proccess panel.
Start an empty session. Undo Maximal Window positioning and resize it smaller to one side.
Open your Montage with Missing File(s) and you will gain access to the panel.
What’s happening in Full Screen mode is the panel is not modally in front but behind.
You can test this with any file just rename one of the sources temporarily. Very had to get a screen shot in that situation basically. If you click on the Win10 App Icon it shows the two panels but clicking the File Missing Window just jumps back to the Main Window over top. [This is happening on Win 10 with Wavelab 11 Pro in my situation]