I have two bugs with the Spectrometer’s Level Ruler settings in WaveLab 11.
- The first minor one I already had in WaveLab 10:
- Set the bottom of the level ruler lower than -144 dB (all the way down to -200 dB), the new setting should take effect.
- If/when you reopen the settings window, the setting for the level ruler will revert back up to -144 dB.
- The second one is a visual glitch that is new in the WaveLab 11 release version.
- Set the level ruler to anything under -143 dB and the Spectrometer display glitches out. The first picture is at -143 dB and the second at -144 dB.
I’m running on Windows 10.