WaveLab 8.0.4 released

Dear forum-members,

Steinberg today releases the free, final maintenance update for its WaveLab 8.0 and Elements 8.0
product versions. The 8.0.4 update fixes some issues in areas such as plug-ins and markers.
For detailed information please view the corresponding version history on the download page.

WaveLab 8.0.4 and WaveLab Elements 8.0.4 alongside the full version history can be downloaded here:
Download WaveLab 8.0.4
Download WaveLab Elements 8.0.4

Fixes and improvements

Improvements:

• • The Batch Conversion function has been reintegrated in the Audio File workspace of WaveLab Elements 8.

Fixes:

Plug-Ins

• • Rendering certain VST 3 effects used within the Master Section now works as expected.
    • Opening the RND Portico plug-ins without activated license no longer renders the program unstable.

Marker

• • Converting one marker type into another now works as expected.
    • Marker positions are now created correctly when markers are created via the “Create Marker” dialog.

CD-related functionality

• • Japanese characters are now displayed correctly in the song list (when imported from an audio CD).
    • Burning a basic audio CD no longer fails in case certain CD-creation options have been activated.

Other/Miscellaneous

• • Decoding is now possible for audio files with embedded MP3 file.
    • A metering-window focus issue when using WaveLab with two screens has been resolved.
    • WaveLab now displays a “No connection” information in case FreeDB is not available.

More information can be found in the WaveLab 8.0.4 VersionHistory.

Thank you for using WaveLab!
Timo

having problems importing tracks off a cd, this error appears …
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED THE FILE COULD NOT BE WRITTEN SUCCESSFULLY

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAVE THE DATA TO DISC. THE DISC MIGHT BE FULL, OR THE SPECIFIED FILENAME MIGHT ALREADY
BE IN USE.

My disc is nowhere near full and the filename is not in use, CAN YOU HELP I have just updated from v8.0.0 to 8.0.4 because of freeDb problems, I now can get the track titles but have this new problem now
Thanks Malc (UK)