Steinberg today releases the free, final maintenance update for its WaveLab 8.0 and Elements 8.0
product versions. The 8.0.4 update fixes some issues in areas such as plug-ins and markers.
For detailed information please view the corresponding version history on the download page.
- • The Batch Conversion function has been reintegrated in the Audio File workspace of WaveLab Elements 8.
- • Rendering certain VST 3 effects used within the Master Section now works as expected.
• Opening the RND Portico plug-ins without activated license no longer renders the program unstable.
- • Converting one marker type into another now works as expected.
• Marker positions are now created correctly when markers are created via the “Create Marker” dialog.
- • Japanese characters are now displayed correctly in the song list (when imported from an audio CD).
• Burning a basic audio CD no longer fails in case certain CD-creation options have been activated.
- • Decoding is now possible for audio files with embedded MP3 file.
• A metering-window focus issue when using WaveLab with two screens has been resolved.
• WaveLab now displays a “No connection” information in case FreeDB is not available.
More information can be found in the WaveLab 8.0.4 VersionHistory.
Thank you for using WaveLab!