WaveLab Elements 11 - No Sound

I have just solved the problem I was having with the audio driver, by reinstalling Wavelab Elements 11 and selecting to uninstall the generic low latency driver actually solved everything. Cubase 11 Pro now see the correct Roland Studio Capture driver as does Wavelab Elements 11.

This worked for me! Many thanks! :+1:

My music recording DAW, and Wavelab for mastering, is on one Mac, with audio interface, which worked fine from the get go after updating.

My other Mac I use for Wavelab with headphones purely for picking out details in field recordings which I don’t need an audio interface for: I just run my headphones through a DacMagic. I’ve spent the last few days since upgrading to #11 trying to get audio out and tried many other, more complicated solutions, none of which worked. This simple fix did the trick and am now happily beavering away picking out birdsong from background sound junk. Thanks PG1!

Thanks for your information! Glad i found this thread.
I bought Wavelab Elements 11 last week and i got pretty upset, because i can only have sound on my laptop speaker/headphone.
When will Steinberg release a patch? Do we speak of days, week or months?

Expect beginning of next month.

2 Likes

Same problem here on macOS Big Sur.
Closing WaveLab Elements, relaunching it and playing audio file without touching anything in File tab works, thanks for solution.
Waiting for WL patched update :slight_smile: