Wavelab LE 7 transfer licence

Hello,

From what I can see I am not able transfer the WL7LE licence to a USB key from my Sel (using drag n drop). According to your Sel FAQ I should be able to do it. Is this a different kind of licence type used in Wavelab LE 7?

It may be just me, but I don’t understand your question. What is ‘my Sel’ and ‘your Sel’, and where does this occur?

Luck, Arjan

My SeL
Your SeL
His SeL
Her SeL
Our Sel
Their SeL

:ugeek:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/free_articles/kb_show/soft-elicenser-sel-faq/kb_back/2020.html

You forgot one; TelSell. Guess you don’t really need help, do you?

Luck, Arjan

“Guess You don’t realy need any help”

Tried it - Very helpful!

Thanks for your constructive input.

Hello Sentenced,

All our SeL licenses should be able to transfer to an USB eLicenser. Please be sure that you have installed the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center, and that your internet connection is enabled. The latest version of the eLCC can be downlloaded from www.elcc.eu

Please contact our support department when you should still have problems. The contact details can be found here

Cheers,

Chris

Thank you Chris,

My LE 7 licence writes Loc, Sel, Demo (Full licence-Never expires). Is it what is should be? I cannot “drag” it using latest e-licenser.
Also If I I istall Wavelab LE again on another PC will it automatically install a licence like it did the first time or will it understand that it was already authorized once and wait for something like a dongled licence in order to work? Haven’t tried it… All these seem a little bit more complicated not only compared to the exclusive dongle protected versions but even to the SeL versions where you download a licence from an activation number you input.

Hello Sentenced,

Sorry, I made a mistake. It is not possible to transfer this license to the USB eLicenser.

With Wavelab LE 7 (and Sequel LE) the license will be installed and activated during the installation. No further actions needed regarding the license and/registration.

Cheers,

Chris