heard in a video somewhere that the project handling is new in Wavelab 12 and wondering a little bit.
I used it in Wavelab 11 but it does not work as i would manage files.
So…in Wavelab 12 something changed, and for the good, but a little bit for the ugly.
- It would be great if it possible to open different projects in different tabs (perhaps with same sources)
- It should be nice if the arrangement of the different Montages would be saved and on top of that the last zoom views
- it would be great to save a project that I’m, working on. It is very confusing that there is no way to do that. The only way that I found is to close the current project
- to make it clear let the tab name as the name of the project (no possibility to rename the tab, cause the project is named as is is)
- the posibility to backup projects would be also great. I know it could be very hard, becauseWL must look up deep, but maybe not so much to do
I use the project tab (or where ever the project are contained in) to combine different montages. If i open the projekt i have access to the montages that I’m working on, for a specific project. A little bit my wavelab Matrjoschka. I think many people use it that way or should use is that way.
yeah, i know, my english is not the best. If you have questions feel free to ask. And by the way…nice job on WL12, no crash or something stupid until now