Wavelab won't find all Waves Plug-ins [SOLVED]

greggybud, sorry you had any problems with Waves. I agree Waves is a helpful company and so much has changed recently with their offerings. I’ve not had the issues you’ve had but then, I NEVER tell Waves to install anything but VST3 plugins. I’m running 14.0.8 these days and all is good here.

Anyway, when I saw this post, and seeing it was 3 years old, I wondered why is it popping up? I think you should EDIT THE TITLE to say the issue is SOLVED. As the OP, this how you tell others how things ended up so they can avoid reading a post that doesn’t have any application today. Thanks.

It looks like the administrator did it for me, thanks!

Again, the problem with just a few Waves plugs not showing up no matter what was that I had 2 different Windows 10 user accounts, and naturally I had totally forgotten about the 2nd one.

Waves support even showed me opening an old Windows user account resulted in all Waves showing up correctly in Wavelab.

I agree, however my fear is that they are trying to position themselves for a buyer. And that rarely ends well for the user.