Waves clarity @96khz BUG

Hello, when i added waves clarity as insert on track with spectralayers EX enabled @ 96khz session
The Cubase do strange things first when you press the play button the sound disappears completely and the mixer becomes doing strange things
but in 48khz every thing is normal and the plugin on waves website support 192khz

I don’t know if this is a bug from Waves or Cubase 12.0.40 PRO
I liked to point out

I wonder if it may be some resource issue, or something relating to using SpectraLayers.

I have used Clarity Vx (not the higher end version of Clarity) at 96 kHz on Cubase Pro 12.0.40 on Windows 10 without any problem. It does take over a minute to go through its authorization on my system, but it works okay once it comes up. It is also fairly resource-hungry, though, so I’ve tended to render fairly early after getting the settings I like (and finishing comping the tracks I’m working on). I did notice that when I had it running on something like 6 background vocal tracks in parallel (also with a few other plugins on each track – at least Waves Tune RT, but I think also at least one other, maybe Vocal Rider and/or a channel strip plugin), sound started cutting out, but that is a normal situation on my system when things get intensive.