Way to lock output channel at right of Mixer??

Just installed Cubase 9 pro after having years of success with 6.5. Spent my usual couple of days finding the workarounds for the stuff that gets changed etc…but one of the very annoying issues is that the output channels on the mixer window are no longer separated at the right of the mixer like in previous versions (not sure about 7). This is very important cause I always liked to have my 2-bus visible at all times and don’t want to have to keep scrolling to the right to find it. I know the obvious workaround is to have a second mixer window open and have that only displaying ouput channels, but that takes up valuable screen real estate and is not acceptable. Am I missing something obvious here??

Thanks!

Brad Hil

MixConsole Channel Selector/Zones tab.

Thanks Grim!!!

Just can’t help bragging about being on the pre-release path, can you? :wink: :wink: :wink:

For anyone else thats pulling their hair out while reading into this. Cubase 9.5 doesn’t show the buttons (where cubase 10 does). So the white dot represents where the channel is set. So to lock to either the right or the left edge you need to click on the blank space (or actual controls in cubase 10).
example.png