What happened to my dynamics?

Hey everyone. I’m running into a problem that I can’t find a solution for. I have a track that I mixed. I’m no professional, but nothing is clipping and none of my faders are above 0. The track sounds great when listening in Cubase. I do a mixdown and give it a listen through my soundbar on my TV, and beats headphones. Even with using Maximizer and some EQ from the Passive plug in, it’s low in volume and clarity. I get that, mastering can take care of these issues.
So I’m happy with the mix. I used Cloudbounce to master the track instantly for an immediate release. Sitting at my computer, listening through those speakers it sounds AMAZING! I’m extremely happy with the clarity, volume, etc. I didn’t go in and adjust the master before I finalized and published it because it sounded so good as it was once it was completed. I listened to it over and over because it sounded so good.
However when I play the mastered WAV file on anything but my PC speakers, or headphones connected to the PC, all the dynamic range it lost. Everything sounds like it’s at the same level. Bass drums boom when before they were nicely tucked back in the mi, etc. there’ are no high and low areas which there should be. Sounds like it may be over compressed or something.
But why would it sound that way everywhere else BUT my pc monitors or headphones connected to my PC? Though my PC is sounds beautiful.

Maybe your PC is using a correction software on the outputs…

I’m not sure what that means

What is your audio interface?

Device name DESKTOP-152254T
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
Device ID B46BA3CE-9158-43B1-9809-871DC4493A2B
Product ID 00330-53097-13120-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Sound hardware?

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Are the Enhancements disabled in Windows ?
enhancement

not sure what that translates too

You don’t need to translate, I put this to make sure you reach this window.