What hardware(computer add on) to buy

cubase daw
I have a dell optiplex 9010 and really don’t know where to start as far as having the computer make cubase faster and able to handle large projects.I will provide any info you would need about the computer properties etc. Lately the computer has made cubase elements10 freeze- have false popup warnings and symptoms of cpu overload…i would like to buy some add on or hardware for the computer to solve this…it has 256gb ssd and an extra 500gb ssd. 8 gb ram.Intel i7…

In my opinion, then you should get as much ram as your computer can support.
The CPU overload can be due to dust build-up on your cooler.
I would go for an 1tb NVME disk for the projects and have at least 500 gigs for programs etc. Remember you should always have at least 10% of overhead on your disks.

Is this good $89 for 2tb?

Samsung 970 EVO 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E2T0BW), Black/Red
Samsung 970 EVO 2TB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E2T0BW)

I use the 970 EVO and it is a great disk.

Are you telling med you can get a 2tb NVME disk for 89$? Because that is about a quarter of the market price is about 540$.
If someone are selling them for 89$, then I would dare to say they are fake or stolen.

http://m.tigerdirect.com…this is where it’s advertised on the internet…

3 in 1 M.2 and mSATA SSD Adapter Card for M.2 NVME to PCIE Adapter,M.2 SATA SSD to SATA III Adapter,mSATA to SATA Adapter (with 2 Aluminum Heatsink) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L8L8QMS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ogb3Db57M1AZ8
If i use this adapter will i be able to hook up two sata3 cables from my two ssd drives?.I would wait a while to save money for the 1-2 tb M.2 drives.Another thing is can i move everything from/:C drive to the M.2 drive including a fresh install of my Windows10 Pro? Will the performance from my current two ssd drives improve by using the Sata3 ports on this adapter?
What i want is the adapter you suggested but just the adapter not the storage.I think i would want two Sata3 ports to increase my speed in my ssd drives from 500 mb to 6gb from what research I’ve done. The only fear is that it won’t be compatable with my dell optiplex 9010 desktop.It has on it’s motherboard a pcie x16 slot but I’ve heard where the generation differences matter according to youtube tutorials.