What I expect from 7.0.5 and 7.5

and I’ll add give us back the shortcuts that were in the mixer in cubase 6 and no have disappeared (ctrl + click on the output or send leads to the channel and so on…).

and I’ll add give us back the shortcuts that were in the mixer in cubase 6 (ctrl + click on the output or send leads to the channel and so on…).

My votes got to go with just about all of that…! This is the stuff that would really help.

+1000 !!!

+1

I´d like to see a “Feature Requests and Suggestions” forum, where
"All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 can be posted. "… :unamused:

+1

So all features could be found and get a vote to see what we need most

Very good idea!

Cubase 7.5 - A simple, dedicated sampler would be most welcome, since almost every other DAW has this bundled.

WOW man. You really put some very, VERY nice suggestions here! Hope they will listen.

Maybe edit and visible automation nodes over the audio/midi part? That would work!.
Yes, I’d need definitely a sampler!!

THAT !
One of the main reasons, I’m still on 6.5 …

… and anything else, he said !
:sunglasses:

For a sampler you may look here :
tx16wx.com ( classic sampler, powerful and free )
dubturbo.com ( Includes a simple “DJ”-sampler VSTi. Currently on offer : 49,-$ )

I’m with Rhino … no more content, for now.
We urgently need the improvements, mentioned in this thread !

Jan

C7 “sitting on the shelf” over here too. Still don’t feel it can be trusted for “real” projects yet.

I was really pleased when I thought that 7.04 was going to sort the mixer issues but IT DID NOT I now have a new issue with graphics within the record window which I didn’t have in 7.03 I also now have a major issue with plugins not switching on when dropped into the inserts…never had that in 7.03 I have to close Cubase and open it again for it to correct itself but the biggest issue that has not been fixed is the audio glitch when going from record window to mixer that is one BIG bug I have taken some video of what has been going on and will be posting it to youtube for everyone to see and of course send a link to SB tech come on SB please please please get with the program :frowning: :exclamation: :question:

and what do you think about a “group” function to organize several tracks in project editor such as:

• all mid tracks assigned to same vsti inside a unique folder or listed sequentially :slight_smile:

or perhaps something in between of vst channels and instrument tracks:
A track type with the vsti assigned but multitimbral and all vst related controls/automation in the same place with solid MC reference regarding the rack id, vsti name, outputs, etc.

Something like this?
cubase.jpg

Huge +1!!

I forgot to put it on my list