What is the procedure of buying cubase elements 11?

Hi everyone! Currently, I am running Cubase Elements 11 on trial mode, which will over is some 20 days or so. After that, I am looking forward to buying the full version of the Cubase elements. As a beginner in music production and mixing, mastering I decided to go with the elements. I wanted to know the procedure for buying Cubase Elements 11, after making the payment here on the website, do I receive a product key, and then I have to enter it on the download assistant? Do I need to uninstall the current copy of elements? And my computer’s specs are as follows:
Mac Pro early 2009 (4,1 → 5,1)
Intel Xeon 2.80GHz (Quad Core)
24GB DDR3 RAM
RX560 4GB GPU
MacOS Mojave (10.14.6)
500GB SSD + 6TB HDD Storage
And the audio interface I use is a Mackie’s PROFX10v3 USB audio mixer. I do not record live instruments, I mostly record MIDI performance, use samples, and VSTs.
Is my system ok for Cubase Elements 11?

Not sure of the exact procedure of where you enter the key as that has changed since I last bought Cubase BUT no, you won’t need to delete the copy you have already downloaded as the trial version is exactly the same. The change to a full license is the only thing that changes.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer! Alright, I get it, well, what do you think about my system? Will it be able to handle Cubase Elements well?

I’m not a Mac user so can’t really comment.
The best you can do is really put it through its paces during the trial period.
Test how many audio/instrument tracks you can safely run before it starts giving you issues. FWIW instrument tracks can often take a lot of system resources.