What is this on the track clips? Via Glue Tool?

I have something strange happening that I have never seen before on some audio tracks. This is stuff that came from a Cubase 10 LE project that I loaded into my Cubase 10.5 Pro. See the image attached. As you can see, if I try to lengthen the clip the inner box is preventing it.

There is some strange inner box in the clips and I cannot do any editing on these clips. Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it??

EDIT: It looks like it happened when the Glue tool was applied. But I still don’t know what that means, or how to get rid of it.

EDIT2: I think I get it now. This video has answered what’s going on. I have “glued” parts rather than audio events.

Thanks!
Cubase Weird.JPG

That may mean that, that clip is locked.

How to unlock it? Thanks.

Ok, it seems this isn’t a locking thing. There is no lock icon on the clips, but I can put one there if I lock via the edit menu.

What else might this be?

Thanks.

Yes I checked it. Without a lock icon on the clip it is not locked. I really don’t know. I have not seen that before.

I haven’t either, and it’s really frustrating. I don’t even know how to search for what it might be.

Edited the main post with the answer. Thanks.

“Glued events” are parts.

Read the descriptions of Audio Events & Audio Parts in the Ops Manual. Those are Parts not Events.

Anyone else…?