What things do you most like in C7 over C6?

*I came from 5 so I didn’t have these either…

• a/b (When it doesn’t lock up the 32bit bridge)
  • Channel strip has actually given me a whole new dimension
  • Visibilty choices for the mixer

[/b]

Cubase 7 is the bees knees, superior in every way to its predecessor. Mix Console resizing, built in bread and butter plug-ins, chord track, hermode tuning, stunning looks, great work flow, especially with duel monitors… what can I say, love it! Since solving the problems I did have by reinstalling my long over due bloated Windows It’s been running great, just like the youtube videos. I’ve even experienced improved ASIO performance as well.

Of course it’s it’s not perfect yet. There are still a few minor problems like real time bounce while monitoring volume and I believe there’s an outstanding variaudio issue but I find Steinberg’s speed and efficiency impressive.

Excellent update. Kudos!

For me, personally…

in no particular order…

Hermode tuning, this really helps keep things tight together, especially when doing multiple layers…

The ability to set the channels to +12db now, not +6db like previous Cubase versions…

The A/B comparison of plugin parameters…

The built in spectrum analyzer on every channel edit view…

The idea of the mixer and what it has to offer, but not how it is currently presented and performing unfortunately…

The new colouring options, allows you to customize your project page and editor windows, just how you like…