What to do when Support Doesn't respond

Hey there everyone, this is my first post, and I am sad that its in the issues section.
Basic question in the subject is "what do I do to activate when support doesn’t respond, and I can’t download the version of Cubase I paid for’.

I am wondering if someone has had experience contacting Steinberg from Africa. I have tried to contact the distributer for South Africa but they will not respond, and I am not sure what else to do.

This is regarding registration, so I feel kind of trapped at the moment, since Steinberg doesn’t offer email or contact to any other avenue since I am from South Africa.

Hi,

Can you rise a Support Ticket from your MySteinberg account?

Your purchase receipt shows the contact info for the online store, which is probably who you need to contact.

The downloads are freely available to anyone with an internet connection. You need to first download the Steinberg Download Assistant from their website.

Steinberg only provides direct support in the EU. Everywhere else it’s either Yamaha or a local distributor.

I’ll move this to the correct forum- since you posted in the Cubase 9 issues section.

I think it’s time Steinberg lifted their game re. support for their software. There’s little tangible support available for Australian users as well, from the local distributor (Yamaha) or Steinberg. Really not adequate in this day and age.