What to do with license if device (CubLE5 included) returned

Hello! I bought a sound card with Cubase LE 5 included but returned it after an incompatibility of the driver and PC was found. But I have already created user’s profile here and got a license. The device is operational, it’s not broken so I think it will be sold again soon. I need to know if the next customer will be able to set up Cubase from the same disc and register it on MySteinberg. If he can’t use the product what should I do? Delete my steinberg profile somehow? Thanks in advance!

This may help…
https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/resale-wizard-for-steinberg-software/kb_back/2020.html
It is the resale wizard. It may allow you to “unregister” the license so the next owner can register the license. If that doesn’t seem to work you may just be able to send an email to support to have them unregister the license. I don’t know much about LE versions, but if they are like the full versions, the new owner won’t be able to use that license until you unregister it.
HTH
J.L.

Hi Mix,

You need to go to Sign in and login to your account. Next click on “Support Request Form” on the bottom left of the page and fill out the form and submit it to the Steinberg Support Team regarding your issue and we will assist you.

Thank you.