When is the 9.0.30 update coming out?

I agree with you. But it is bit WEIRD that Steinberg misses its release dates for updates more times than it makes them. Why announce something will be ready on such and such a date and then miss that date almost every time. Maybe they should multiply the release date by 150% and then TRY and really make that date. It really does not make a difference when the update is released just once in a while actually release it on the date specified. It is almost like Steinberg likes to keep people waiting. So much for German effeciency.

As I’ve seen written, “About 1 month” is not a definitive date; it is a statement informing of a timeframe. By my standards, could mean anything from 3 to 6 weeks henceforth. Please, if I’ve missed an actual date being specified for delivery, my apologies - do post the link.

I haven’t problem for a late release update if in the end it solves more critical issues.

Note that a release process is not about “We are releasing tomorrow, it is 23 pm, I still have the time to make a small fix”… I mean, the version is to be made ready several days before the day it reach user’s hands (more than a week).

WaveLab has not undergone any fix for a few days…

It’s here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_wavelab_pro_9.html

CurveEQ updated to 3.5 – yay! :smiley:

It seems like a lot of fixes. I will be installing it and checking it out later today. Thanks PG and the Steinberg Team.