Where are the Cubase Patchs Scripts located for Cubase 12 on Mac OS 13?

According to instructions for installing patch-scripts on a Mac the should be installed into a folder under libraries, but on my Mac M1 OS 13 I can not find any such folder for Cubase 12. Has it moved location?

Cubase 4: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 4/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 5: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 5/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 6: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 6/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 7: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 7/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 8: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 8/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 9: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 9/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 10: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 10/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive
Cubase 11: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 11/Scripts/Patchnames/inactive

Hi,

Make sure, you are in the user/Library folder, not the system/Library, please.

Hi. Thank your suggestion, but I have looked both under system and användare(users) libraries and there is no Cubase folder under any. Du you have Mac OS 13 and that folder?

They should be located right where you listed in your initial post.

Mine are under ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 12/etc/etc, was just messing with the script for my Blofeld adding some new banks to it yesterday.

The tilde means its in your user account Library, not the one in the root or the one in the /System folder. Its in your own accounts Library folder. If your username on your Mac for example is ‘GearNostalgia’ it will be in /Users/GearNostalgia/Library/Preferences/Cubase##/

Thank you for your input. I decided to reinstall Cubase 12 and it solved the problem. The missing folders were added under that library.

1 Like

I just ran into this. Turns out the user/library folder is hidden.

If you browse to your profile folder, hit cmd-shift-. (period) to unhide it.

Geez, I have to look this shortcut up every time I need it. You would think I’d learn by now.

Hi,

Or hold down Opt/Alt and the (user) Library folder will appear in the Finder’s Go menu.