where are the moderators ?

Yep! :smiley:

Ahhh … fresh meat for the grinder! :laughing:

Thank you, NMW, that was beautiful! :cry: :sunglasses:

“… and here is your chair, over there is the coffee machine and this … this is the forum!”

:smiling_imp: :laughing: :mrgreen:

Oh mercy!! :mrgreen:

Whatever the moderators are doing they are doing a good job. I haven’t been bothered by any snidey insults for nearly a month now. And some of the snides seem to have gone. It’s great not to have some ignoramus trying to pick a fight.

Yes. I know… but I never see forums as a popularity contest. :mrgreen: No point.

For some reason this made me think of The Architect Sketch by Monty Python. :wink:

Yeah, why not! It’s beyond funny and is made to make you think about it every once in a while! Medicine for the mind! :laughing:

I thought it was the lion tamer sketch.

Conman said

It’s great not to have some ignoramus trying to pick a fight.

Oh the irony :open_mouth: :unamused:

Yes. Like this one. I never comment personally about any other member. You know why and I ALWAYS say it?
NOBODY ever wins a fight which is why I don’t go around trying to pick one by personally commenting on others.
I NEVER started any fights but I did react. Bullies always cry when anyone fights back. :mrgreen:
Maybe they thought lickle lions weren’t that fierce. :mrgreen:

I try! (or I am just very trying) :smiling_imp:

you forgot the toaster ! :open_mouth: :astonished:

not only the toast but the hardly dressed women to serve baked beans on toast while on the forum

Patron: Do you have anything without Spam in it?

Waitress: We have Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, and Spam … it hasn’t got much Spam in it.

^ :laughing:

Monty Python, great sketch!

Has he/she started yet (he said, looking around for new blue names…).?

And why does Fredo of the Nuendo forum have a Green name.

I want a Green name too or even better Purple :laughing:

Mold?

Bob Mold :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I can tell, they color-coded them.

Green = External Moderator (Group = Hidden Group)
Red = Steinberg Employees (Group = Hidden Group)
LIght Blue = Moderators and Admins (Group = Global Moderators)
Dark Blue = Regular Users (Various Groups)