Where can I find the Mac machine identifier number shown in my Dorico4 activations

I am trying to work out which of my Macs are currently registered to use Dorico 4. The long numbers given on the Steinberg website must refer to some machine.system ID. Where can these be found?

You can find the serial number to your Mac if you click on the Apple icon in the upper left of the screen, and choose About The Mac. Does that give you the info you need?

Thanks for getting back.
I don’t think the number Steinberg records is the serial number. It is another identification number.

Once you have opened About This Mac, click on System Report. In the window that opens, click on Hardware in the column on the left. In Hardware Overview there should be a Hardware UUID (Universally Unique IDentifier). It might be what you are looking for. It is an alphanumeric string about 32 characters long (or thereabouts), with some hyphens in it as separators.
If that’s not it, explore the other items under Hardware, such as (but not limited to) SATA, Storage.

The identifier shown in the self-service area on the web site for Steinberg Licensing is not currently shown in Steinberg Activation Manager, but it’s something we plan to add in future, along with a way of you specifying your own human-readable description of each machine.

If you’re having a specific problem, please let us know how we can help you.

Hi,
How can I deactivate one of the computers listed into the web site for Steinberg Licensing?
I could deactivate my waves plugins but can’t do the same with Dorico and Cubase.
It seems like I’ve done my SSD upgrade in a wrong way.
ths

If you need to release one of your existing activations, please contact our support team, who will be pleased to help you.

https://account.steinberg.net/support