Where do I setup control surface for WaveLab Pro?

I feel like such a rookie asking this but, how do I connect the controls of our hybrid console to use in WaveLab Pro 11?
I’ve been using the keyboard for transport and its just weird switching between a keyboard in WaveLab and full console controls in Nuendo.
I’ve looked all over and don’t see a “Devices” tab or anything along those lines.
The MIDI device area doesn’t have anywhere to add a HUI or Control device, so that’s not helpful.
This console needs to connect via 2 instances of Mackie Control devices

Hi!

Try this…

regards S-EH

Just spent an hour doing that. The jog wheel now controls time but that’s about it. I can’t believe there’s not a HUI nor Control profile. The console typically (like in Nuendo, for example) just requires creating multiple instances of Mackie Control as though the console were multiple control devices. I can understand Solid State Logic not making a profile for WaveLab Pro but Steinberg not making Control profiles in WaveLab is ridiculous. Professional software that’s easy to use unless you want to use it in a professional environment… what a headache

+1 to your comment, TiKk08803. I see that there is at least an import/export function for control mappings. Haven’t found anyone sharing these yet…have you?

No, I haven’t. I gave up and just use the mouse now in WLPro. Its awkward for my workflow because I also master for Dolby Atmos in Nuendo13 on our 7.2.4 rig, but hopefully Ill get used to it eventually

It can be done. However, each button needs to be programed. Ie Play, Stop etc. But it’s not that difficult to do. Just click on the control editor and click on Message. You’ll see click here to activate Midi learn… Then press the bottom on the controller and save it.

Is a pig, for sure (Presonus Faderport 16 here). Shall be intersting to see if /how this might be improved in WL 12.