Where is my SE activation code

Where would that online receipt be? Because I haven’t seen it anywhere.

It is the confirmation page shown on completion of one’s order. I generally do a screen capture of it until I receive an email conformation.

Don’t know if it is accessible in retrospect.

Hendrik, your Dorico SE license has been deposited directly into your Steinberg ID account. You can simply install and activate Dorico SE via Steinberg Download Assistant. When you run Dorico SE and sign in to Steinberg Activation Manager with your Steinberg ID when prompted, you’ll be up and running.

1 Like

Can you send me the activation code as well, please?

Hi! I also didn’t received the email with the license number (download activation code). Please, send me in DM. Thank you in advance. Miloš

Welcome to the forum, @Piell and @milosvnikolic. Please try signing in to your Steinberg account here and see whether you already have a Dorico SE license assigned to your account – I suspect you will find that you do.

If you do, run Steinberg Download Assistant and use it to download and install Dorico SE.

If you don’t, please let me know and I will assign a Dorico SE license to your account for you.

Thank you for the response. I’ve checked if I already have a license assigned, but that is unfortunately not the case. This is the message that I get:
‘Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.’

If you go to the web site and visit the Products area in the Steinberg account portal (again, the link is here) you will find your Steinberg licensing products, not your eLicenser products. Dorico no longer uses the eLicenser system, which has been more or less completely phased out now.

I’ve just checked your account, @Piell, and you do indeed have a Dorico SE license assigned. Just install and run Dorico SE on your computer.

It’s also the same story for @milosvnikolic – you too have a Dorico SE license assigned to your account.