Where to download Cubase AI 5?

I’ve installed the eLCC and reactivated the product… however, it doesn’t link me to the installation either

I haven’t used this software in awhile that’s included with my Yamaha keyboard, can I get a link to the ISO download for this program? I have already lost the disk. Would appreciate if any mods can post a link to the installation.

CUBASE AI 5

Thank you!

Hi and welcome,

PM

Hello. Can I get a PM too? Please?
Thank you :wink:

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

I have the same issue, there’s been a while since i used Cubase AI5 with my MOX 8 and just realized I lost the disc, does anyone knows where to download it?.

Thank you!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

i have the same problem. i have my soft elicenser number but lost the dvd with the program. where can i download it?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

same issue, can you help?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I am having the same issue here, but on top of that my new PC does not have a disk drive so even if I could find the disk I couldn’t put it in? did you manage to get a downloaded version?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi Martin,

I too have not used my gear in a while. I had a AI 5 nstallatiin disk with Yamaha interface but can’t find disk since moving and new computer purchase. Have eLicence reactivated etc.
but can’t find link to download software.
Any help would be appreciated. ( I’ve been trying for hours!, and looking through boxes!!)

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Probably one topic is all that’s needed for this repetitive question. I’ll close this.