Where to Put 8Dio Folders?

Hi,
I have Cubase 8 Pro, I have the full version of Kontact 5 and I purchased some Virtual Instruments from 8Dio. Their instruments require the full version of Kontact, and are designed to work with that software.

There’s a downloader and I pointed it to a temporary folder to put all of the files/folders for the instrument because I really don’t know where, that is which folder is the best place to put their instrument files?

Should I put them in
C:\Program Files\ and make an 8Dio folder?
—OR—
C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\ and make an 8Dio folder inside here?
—OR—
C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontact5\ and make an 8Dio folder inside here?

Has anybody used any 8Dio products, and can provide some better insight - I would appreciate that.
Vmusic

In Kontakt you can import it or install the content to your main kontakt library folder, I’m not in front of my DAW so cannot give you instructions only a point in the right direction.
But going through the settings

You also have to find out if your library needs registering/authorizing or something similar.

see: - YouTube

I did just a search on youtube, google some more and you get there!

Also see this one: http://8dio.com/faq/

So reading your post again I think that the location where you put the 8DIO folders is up to you, you only need to now how to authorize/importing library into kontakt.

from the 8DIO faq page:

All of our libraries are standard open-format Kontakt library, so you can only load and browse its contents by using the normal “Files” and “Database” views in the Kontakt browser. You can also use the “File” menu button at the top of Kontakt. The “Libraries” tab in the Kontakt browser is only designed for locked “Powered-By-Kontakt” Player libraries. That is a design limitation that Native Instruments decided on in Kontakt.

The “Add Library” feature of Kontakt was designed to work exclusively for “Powered by Kontakt” player libraries. That’s just the way Native Instruments designed Kontakt. You can still quickly browse and load the Liberis Instruments folder using the “Files” tab or by adding it to the “Database” tab in the Kontakt browser.

The advantage in making our libraries open-format instruments is that you have direct access and ability to edit or manipulate the .wavs, which is very important to a lot of users. You also don’t need a serial number or use “Add Library” to install it. It’s ready to go as soon as you install it and you can use it on any number of computers you own simultaneously.