Where's Padshop gone?

Just done a clean re install of Windows 7 and a clean re install of Cubase 7.5.20 and there is no Padshop!! how is that possible?
I did all the re install stuff to get rid of a problem and now I’ve just got another one…

Am I gonna have to re install Cubase? or is there a way to just install Padshop? why the heck didn’t it install Padshop?
the problem also is I’m wondering what else might be missing that I’m unaware of.

any help out there please?

thank you,
Kevin

I had the same issue with 6.5… Try reinstalling 6.5. It also fixed my missing midi presets which had to be copied to my 7, 7.5 folders.

Dya mean install 6.5 alongside 7.5 or instead of?

thanks for the reply BTW…Kevin

Yes install 6.5 along side of 7.5…

so took your advice and it worked :slight_smile: thank you, but it’s surely not right that to get C7.5 working properly we have to install an older version…what’s goin on in Steinberg?
thank you…Kevin

Yes, it’s a bit strange that. I came across similar issues when building a new machine, I installed Cubase 7 only but had to go back to various older DVD’s to get back to where I was on the old machine. Reverence pre sets for one and Padshop like you say another.

Surely the latest full version should contain ALL necessary content.

MC

[quote=“Norbury Brook”]Yes, it’s a bit strange that. I came across similar issues when building a new machine, I installed Cubase 7 only but had to go back to various older DVD’s to get back to where I was on the old machine. Reverence pre sets for one and Padshop like you say another.

Surely the latest full version should contain ALL necessary content.

It surely should, at least if all content is not there they should tell us so’s we don’t waste our time…Kevin

Hi,

You´ve probably got it working by now, but for others who might run into this as well:

I got both Padshop and Retrologue working by running the C6.5 installer.

I did not install C6.5 itself for this (unchecked it), just the two VSTi´s. And then ran the updates for these two.

Regards,

Charles

Yeah got it working but what you say is a good idea, less time consuming…Kevin

I also did recently a clean install of both windows 7 64-bit and Cubase 7.5 64-bit. I used the Cubase 7.5 iso-files that are available for download and after that upgrade with the patch to 7.5.2. Padshop is there loud and clear.