I was wondering, if we could make some kind of list of soundcards and interfaces, which are confirmedly working in a VST SYSTEM LINK environment. I think, for some people it might be a good option to connect two older computers (or more) using VST System Link, instead of buying a new computer every two years…Also it`s a great option for recording studios.
It would be nice, if you can report here something like: I used interface A with VST System Link and it works…" something like that.
Hope you can help me out to go completing this list:
Here is a list of interfaces confirmed by users (updated 31 March 2011):
- E-mu 1616m: working
- M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96 (S/PDIF): working
- Realtek ALC889 (S/PDIF onboard on Gigabyte H55-UD3H motherboard): working
- RME Digiface (with ADAT) : working
- STEINBERG MI4 (with SPDIF) - not working
- TC Electronic Konnekt 24D (with S/PDIF): working
All the best