Which version?

Hi,
Until now I was working with Cubase VST32. But when I drag something with the mouse, Cubase crashes in last update of Windows 8.5. Maybe time to move to new version? I tried Cubase LE AI Elements 8 trial, but found that adding chords to the score is missing. I am learning to be a pianist in an amateur jazz band, not making money with it. So I don’t want to spend much money. I only want to record simple midi tracks for voice, base and drums. So I can practice comping and solo’s on the piano. Once a week we follow a lesson. I liked to propose some intro’s and made the lead sheets.Can I do that with Cubase Artist, with chords symbols and all? Other suggestions? I have about 70 *. all files that I hate to loose… Can of course export midi files. But the scores will be lost. Any way to convert these *.all files of Cubase VST32 5.1 R1?

Hi,

The full Scoring options is available in Cubase Pro only.

If you want to open your *.all projects and transfer them to the current *.cpr projects, you have to use Cubase SX/SE/SL 3 version as a transition version. This Cubase, you can open with your new Cubase 8.5 license.