Why can't I export wav file?

Why can’t I export wav file from cubase artist 11? I designated the required part. I go on audio mixdown, and then writes, that " A CPU overload occured during the export" But I could one music export to wav file. Then what is the problem? I don’t understand. Ram is 16 gb in the computer. Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz . System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Could be a plugin trying to process things. Have you tried a real-time export?

How do I set that up? The real-time

I set here, but nothing change. And I don’t find anywhere else.

What soundcard are you using?

I don’t have Artist. Have you been File> Audio Mixdown > Audio Mixdown Window? All the various permutations are there.

Hi,

In the Export Audio Mixdown dialog.

nothing changed

Steinberg ur 12

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the Export Audio Mixdown window, please?

I see you have 32 bit in the Bit Depth Box. The UR 12 doesn’t do that and it needs to 16 bit or 24 bit.
If you are mixing down an audio track to be listened to on a CD or Hi Fi device you will nee 16 bit stereo, or for streaming an MP3.

1 Like

switched it to 16 bits. Nothing has changed the same writes.

So I don’t understand. But then why could an another music export to wav file? But It was 32 bits. How?

What you see in “task manager” during mixdown ?

Hi,

Sorry, maybe I’m lost… Is it the same, if you don’t export in real-time? Or do you have to export in real-time because of using external HW?

If I don’t export it in real time, it’ll save it.

You could try disabling the update display. You could also try increasing the latency to 512 k or 1024. You could start in safe mode and disable the plugins as that would tell you if a plugin is causing the issue. You would then have to do a bit of detective work to find out which one it is. I had this issue a while back and I traced it back to a plugin.

If I don’t export it in real time, it’ll save it.