- with object-select tool (looks like regular arrow cursor), i go to drag the end of an audio event
- as I mouse over the drag handle, I expect the cursor to change to double-ended-arrow sizing cursor
- 75% of the time, this works. But about 25% of the time, it changes to a pencil cursor, which I don’t want. (not the usual pancil/draw cursor with the squiggle underneath that would allow me to draw dynamics. it’s just a pencil. and clicking with it on the drag handle does nothing)
- I press “1” to cycle through the object-select cursors
- 75% of the time, it changes to the sizing type I want. 25% it stays stuck on the pencil
Is this a bug? It’s been here for many versions, and each update I hope it will be fixed.
Am I missing something. it is so frustrating to my workflow, I would willingly be embarassed to hear it’s a feature, if I can disable it.
has anyone else seen this?
all insights gratefully received. thanks