Why is v-11 keep asking me to register, when I have

I don’t get it - this is wearing me down. I shows in my eLicensor, it shows in my account and I have trouble with it every restart . Selecting already registerd it starts then when project is loading the result is CRASHDUMP- can you direct me to info on how to get this fixed?

In the eLicenser I went through the activation process again - it displayed a message that there were no lisences that could be activated, i did the maintenence procedure. I rebooted pc and apollos. Started up Cubase 11 this time I did not popup the “activate” dialog, so… ok, good, and the project started. Did a save project. then try restart it again, and crashdumped. tried restart and crashdumped (i will be offline for a day and a half, wont be able to reply right away) Thanks

Hi,

Just click Already Registered, please.

Btw, Activation is something different than Registration.

Hi, thanks for the reply. It seems that the “Activation” dialog kept popping up because there was a crash when I closed Cubase. So it is no longer popping up.

Does Cubase 11 need the newer version of HalionSonic to prevent 11 from crashing? Seems the last errror in dump is Halion

Could you refresh my memory on what to search the crash dump file to figure out why Cubase is crashing? I could give you the file. I know where and how to get the text from the dump files. But what key words should I search for in the dump file?
I do have the latest elicenser. It will load when I disable 3rd party plugs
(Sorry for delay posting, lower back has me in bed for a while)

Thanks

Hi,

I would strongly recommend to update HALion Sonic (SE) to the latest version.

The crash/dmp files are located here:
Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Hi Martin.Jirsak, I do have the dump file and have looked at it. I am just not sure what to look for in the dump file. I guess it would be the “exception” at the end.

I will get about updating Halion. I am attaching the dump. Maybe you can confirm what it shows? I think that it just shows that it was Cubase11.exe - do you concur? Can you tell me anything more from the dump file? Thanks.

Cubase 10.5.0.68 64bit 2019.11.25 1.21.05.290.dmp (870.8 KB)

Hi,

This is Cubase 10.5.0 dmp file. Please, update to the latest 10.5.30. Or… Are you talking about Cubase 10.5 or 11, please?

oops let me get the correct dump file…
Cubase 11.0.30.419 64bit 2021.7.19 20.00.54.710.dmp (960.3 KB)

Hi Martin.Jirsak - I did update Halion SE and voilà! all of the projects that were crashing before did not crash and loaded fine and then could play - SO, thanks