Why Some Content could not be loaded?

Screenshot (13)
why some contents( Bloom, Dancefloor Tech House, Hard Knocks, Lofi Dreams, Night Call Synthwave, Noir) is not loading when I am starting my Cubase elements ai 11 ?

Hi,

These products are not part if Cubase license. You would need to buy the license.

Please remove these libraries from your system by using the Steinberg Library Manager.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your reply, Can you tell me how to buy the licenses of the products mentioned above?
I am not finding anything suitable online
Thanks

Hi,

I’m sorry, I was wrong. As far as I can see, you are using Cubase AI. But these libraries are part of Cubase Pro license. It seems, you have downloaded the content fro Cubase Pro.

1 Like

I downloaded it form the cubase elements section of the Steinberg Download Assistant. Now I understand that I use AI . I don’t know though why myCubase logo shows -LE,AI,Elements !
Thanks

Hi,

The Cubase LE, AI, Elements is the only one executable (application). The licence decides, which edition is going to start. Therefore as the Application name you can see Cubase LE, AI, Elements. But in eLCC, you can see the real license. And once you start Cubase, you can see the right Cubase edition on the splash screen and on the About screen.

1 Like

Thanks man. Found all of my answers.