Wiedergabe bei transponiertem Instrument

(English below)
Ich habe eine Übungen für Horn notiert. Eine Notenzeile - ein Musikinstrument Horn in F.
Wenn ich in den Bereich Wiedergabe auf Play klicke, dann höre ich das Horn eine Quinte zu hoch - also Horn in hoch-C. Also wie im Violinenschlüssel notiert - obwohl ich Horn in F beim Einrichten des Dokuments ausgewählt habe.
Was ist zu tun, damit ich bei der Wiedergabe das Horn in der richtigen Tonhöhe höre? Die Notation soll natürlich nicht transponiert werden, sondern nur die Wiedergabe.

(Google translated) https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
I have recorded a exercises for horn. A staff - a musical instrument horn in F.
When I click Play in the Play area, I hear the horn a fifth too high - so horn in high-C. So as noted in the violin key - although I selected Horn in F when setting up the document.
What should I do to hear the horn at the correct pitch during playback? The notation should of course not be transposed, but only the playback.

triangle

Is there a chance that you input everything while in Concert pitch, when you needed to start from the outset in Transposed pitch? You can switch between both modes in the Edit menu.

How do I switch between Transpose-Pitch and Concert-Pitch in Edit-Mode?

Edit MENU. Drop down from the top left menu.

(English below)
Tausend Dank dankreider,
ich hatte F-Horn Notation zuvor Concert-Pitch geschrieben. Das war wohl falsch.
Ich habe das ganze Stück nach Concert-Pitch transponiert. Jetzt kann ich nach Transpose-Pitch umschalten und habe im Druck und bei der Wiedergabe die richtige Tonhöhe.
Du siehst es wird bei mir…

(Google translated) https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
Thanks a lot dankreider,
I had previously written Concert Pitch on F-Horn Notation. That was probably wrong.
I’ve transposed the whole piece to Concert Pitch. Now I can switch to Transpose Pitch and have the right pitch in print and during playback.
You see it will be with me …

triangle

triangle,
you are a brave man!
… it took me a lot of try and error until I figured out, how to notate horns (corni) correctly…
I have to admit, this was still during Sibelius time…
At the end it is not difficult, once one has figured out the principle.