[WIKI] All Key Commands in Cubase 11.0.41

Commands: Zoom

Command Default Key Function My Rating Link
Redo Zoom Redoes a Zoom Undo 10 Zoom Submenu
Undo Zoom Undoes Zoom 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom 4 Tracks Zooms so that 4 tracks fit the screen vertically. Comment: ? In my case, 3 tracks fit on the screen. ? 6 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom 8 Tracks Zooms so that 8 tracks fit the screen vertically. Comment: ? In my case, 7 tracks fit on the screen. ? 6 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Cycle Marker 1 Zooms to Cycle Marker 1 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 2 Zooms to Cycle Marker 2 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 3 Zooms to Cycle Marker 3 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 4 Zooms to Cycle Marker 4 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 5 Zooms to Cycle Marker 5 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 6 Zooms to Cycle Marker 6 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 7 Zooms to Cycle Marker 7 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 8 Zooms to Cycle Marker 8 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Cycle Marker 9 Zooms to Cycle Marker 9 so that it fits the screen horizontally. 8 Zooming in on Cycle Markers
Zoom Full Shift F Zooms horizontally so that the whole project (start of first event to the end of the last event) fits on the screen horizontally. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom In H Zooms in horizontally. The target, the focal point, the place where the zooming occurs is the Project Cursor. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom in On Waveform Vertically Alt H Makes waveforms in events bigger. 10 Zooming in on Audio Contents
Zoom In Tracks Ctrl Down This command acts upon the vertical size of the selected track(s), enlarging them by one row each time. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom In Vertically Shift H This command actus upon the vertical size of all tracks, enlarging them by one row each time. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom MEM This command MEMorizes the current zoom situation. Position, vertical zoom, horizontal zoom. You can later recall the memory using Zoom ZAP. A very very useful 1-2 combination. 10
Zoom N Tracks Brings up a little window where we select the number of tracks. That is the number of the tracks we need to fit on screen. Comment: ? In my case, N-1 tracks fit on the screen. ? 7 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Out G Zooms out horizontally. The target, the focal point, the place where the zooming occurs is the Project Cursor. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom Out of Waveform Vertically Alt G Makes waveforms in events smaller. 10 Zooming in on Audio Contents
Zoom Out Tracks Ctrl Up This command acts upon the vertical size of the selected track(s), shrinking them by one row each time. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom Out Vertically Shift G This command actus upon the vertical size of all tracks, shrinking them by one row each time. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom Preset 1 Instantly recalls Zoom Preset 1. 8 Zoom Presets
Zoom Preset 2 Instantly recalls Zoom Preset 2. 8 Zoom Presets
Zoom Preset 3 Instantly recalls Zoom Preset 3. 8 Zoom Presets
Zoom Preset 4 Instantly recalls Zoom Preset 4. 8 Zoom Presets
Zoom Preset 5 Instantly recalls Zoom Preset 5. 8 Zoom Presets
Zoom to Event Shift E Zooms the corresponding editor to fit the selected event. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom to Locators Zooms to the locators’ position. 9
Zoom to Selection Alt S Zooms horizontally AND vertically, so that the current selection fits the screen. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom to Selection Horizontally This command will only zoom horizontally, so that the current selection fits the screen. 10 Zoom Submenu
Zoom Tracks 1 Row Directly sets the track height to 1 row. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks 2 Rows Directly sets the track height to 2 rows. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks 3 Rows Directly sets the track height to 3 rows. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks 4 Rows Directly sets the track height to 4 rows. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks Exclusive Z Greatly increases the track height of the selected track(s). All other tracks are shrinked to 1 row. 10
Zoom Tracks Full Shrinks the track height of all tracks, sot that they can all fit in one screen vertically. Comment: Again, I’m getting -1 track for all of them to fit. That is, if I have 16 tracks, only 15 will fit. If I have 23, only 22 will fit. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks Minimal Shrinks the track height of all tracks to minimal. 8 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom Tracks N Rows Brings up a “Type in number of rows” window, where we type the number of rows we wish all tracks to be in size. 0 will set them to minimal, 2 to the default etc. 9 Track Zoom Menu
Zoom ZAP Recalls the Zoom snapshot saved when you used “Zoom MEM”. 10
4 Likes