Just bought a Midex 8x8 off Ebay. Having trouble installing it on my Win 7 64 bit machine. The first time I installed the 64 bit software it asked me to switch on the midex and then the driver seemed to install ok. It then said to reboot, which I did and since then it has not worked. It just doesn’t appear as a device.
Things I’ve tried:
- Reinstall drivers.
- Install 32 bit drivers on my laptop. That works so the Midex seems ok.
- Used “add device” in “devices and printers”. Hangs at add device screen.
- Forced driver install using “hdwwiz.exe”. Driver installs but has yellow triangle in “device manager”.
- Tried connecting to different usb ports. Midex is still not seen.
- Connected psu to midex and then tried connecting to different usb ports.
- Tried connecting to powered usb hub.
Does anyone have any other ideas that I could try?
Has anyone had the same problem on Win 7 64 bit?