WL 10 Shortcut issue

Hi there,
I want to control the record function remotly but the stop command short cut does not work. Even if I change the key it does not work. But to perform the record and stop function , it ios absolutly nnececarry to send a comman to the defined stop key.

Carsten

1 Like

Are you speaking about recording inside the montage, or from the standalone record dialog?

Hi,

The stand alle recorder dialog

Holen Sie sich Outlook fĂĽr Android

I have the same problem here.

When I define a keyboard shortcut or a midi command for “Stop” command in the record window, I have no function. By default, the “Stop” command is set to “Ctrl+0”. But also with the default setting I have no function.

In Wavelab 10 Pro, the self-defined keyboard command, or a Midi command for “Stop” in the recording window has never worked for me.

Stop and Discard shortcuts will work in WaveLab 11.0.10

Will there be an Update fot WL 10 as well? And WhatsApp about elements ?

Carsten

Holen Sie sich Outlook fĂĽr Android

Not planned, sorry.

Thanks for your reply,
Just to understand you right,
I bought a software with a feature that is not working but documented and I should be forced to buy an upgrade to have this feature working, for which I already have paid ?
That is not a serious behaviour, sorry !

Carsten

1 Like

Thanks for the honest answer. But when I think about how much time I have invested in trying to connect my remote control via the individual midi or keyboard commands, it is really very annoying.

A bug fix for version 10 Pro would be huge from my point of view.

What about the trial versions for WaveLab 11? So far I could not find them.

Of course, after this bad news I won’t just buy an update without being able to test it in advance…and even then I’m not sure how to deal with it anymore. It’s all very unsatisfactory.