WL8....Some Issues Or It Needs To Be Configued

Use this option to keep the meters always visible:
2013-06-26_19-16-35.png

Please address some of the other things I pointed out in this thread

Too much to read and decipher :wink: Please make shorter threads, one issue at a time.

Hi PG,

Yes, I tried this option which enables you to open other applications and keep the meters and MS showing on the montage which is a good thing. The issue to me that option causes is that when you now minimize the montage window, the floating windows that have the option “Keep the meters always visible” stay shown like this…See Picture:

Too much to read and decipher > :wink: > Please make shorter threads, one issue at a time.

I will make a seperate post for each

Thanks for being patient
Scott

This is what I was referring to. I realize I could have been clearer… :wink:

Hi,

I’m used to have everything showing in one window. My work around to “minimize all” is to use the minimize button in top right corner that minimizes the montage window and then I just click anywhere else on my desktop and all the meters dissappear

Or…I can right click followed by a left click on the WL taskbar icon and all is minimized at once…Don’t ask me why (a right & left click) but it works

To…Restore I just click the WL taskbar icon again. The annoyance is when I open another program the meters disappear but a quick click anywhere on the WL window or icon brings the meters back.

Too bad I can’t setup a keboard shortcut to do this…or is this possible?

Thanks,
Scott