WL8E....Ahhhh.

After 3 days using the new version, I can only agree. It is soooooo much better. Little things like the dotted vertical blue line in the montage that shows you your default track spacing - that saves me a lot of time, the little green marker at the active cursor which shows where markers will be inserted - great idea. As the others have said, the whole look and feel - the colours are so much better, making important things easily visible.

I echo the remarks, a great release, thank you PG.

I keep finding new things…in the Effects Window - how much better is that!! In addition, you have a clip fader and panner. How good is that! No longer do you need to select a particular clip, guess at the volume adjustment you want to make, type it in… Now, a slider up and down until you are satisfied with the result and there you are…

the little green marker at the active cursor which shows where markers will be inserted - great idea

This little green marker does not show the marker insertion point, though this often corresponds to it. This little marker shows the active “playback anchor”’ that is, the point from which playback will start with F7 or until which it will play with F8. By default, this is the edit cursor, hence the marker insertion point…