I’ve read through several posts about aligning tracks up and drift and Audio Alignment feature in Cubase 10. In Pro Tools I often find myself importing different mixes that need to be lined-up. I would select the track to be lined up tab to transient, command+, to make sync point then do the same for the audio that I am aligning to and then Control+Shift click on the first track that is not lined up and it moves that audio file to the left edit location.
In Cubendo the fastest way I have found to do this is…
- Range selection tool click in the audio file to be aligned before a clear transient.
- Adam - Snap Point Locate Next Hitpoint & Move to Start of Range or Region Selection and Update Cursor (See Attached Picture)
- Click before the same transient on an already aligned audio file.
- Adam - Snap Point Locate Next Hitpoint & Move to Start of Range or Region Selection and Update Cursor (Works only on one Selected Region)
- Click back on the out of alignment audio file and press command+L to run “Edit - Move to Cursor”