I seem to have a couple of issues that are reproducable on my laptop by following this chain:
- When starting up Wavelab the bottom of the workspace window is not visible, record function for example is hidden under the taskbar. Position on Screen -> All available Space doesn´t change this layout.
- To bring the record functions on the bottom of the windows into the desktop I can use option Full Screen View. However, this does not deactivate when I press Full Screen View again (as is possible with for example Lock View) - Full Screen View stays active and I can´t find any other way to deactivate the function.
- Option 2 that is working is to choose Position on Screen -> Centered and then drag the window to the top to fill the available space.
- Then I hit Record to bring the record window up, and when activation “solo” mode, Wavelab Icon disappears from the taskbar and is not visible as an open program anywhere. Only way to see or access the workspace is Alt - Tab, or un-soloing the record Window.
- But, when i un-solo the record windows Wavelab crashes and the windows are just flickering constantly.
This is on an Asus Transformer Book Flip 13" (1920x1080 resolution), latest Windows 8.1, Wavelab 8.5.2 64bit, RME Babyface Audio Interface.
I also have a feature request, to be able to have the soloed record window “stay on top” when switching to other applications!