wot? cubase - no thanks - too many bits that don't add up!

Well I stand by a lot of what I have said - I feel that anyone really interested in the music probably only needs to use the very simplest commands that this LE has to offer - like most upgraded software I find a lot of buttons and squeeks and pops that are not necessary. The only thing this program has to offer that might be useful compared to the version I got 15 years ago is the ‘zero crossing’ thingy - which I suspect was added as an embarressing extra at some point because reaper has had this in its standard version for a long time - I can honestly say this has been a complete waste of money and a sunny week end and has again opened my eyes how a lot of people on here waste a lot of time - go play live folks and stop kidding yourselves. Hell, I even like a bit of 50 ish hertz hum on the recordings !!

You sabotaged the installation and wasted your time, came on here and b!tched like crazy to waste ours, and now complain about the usefulness of its feature set when you could have done the research on its capabilities before purchasing.

So who’s the d!ck here! It ain’t us, because we acted in good faith. You obviously don’t act as smart as you think you are. Good riddance.

Should I lie??..

The large crowd gathered around the Emporer
We live in a world
Where trhe little boy climbs the tree
"look everyone!!
“The Emporer has no clothes!!”
But
everyone came and stared
at the tree
and the emporer smiled
secure in his foolishness
The crowd moved on