Wrong size of the effects slots within the routing tab...

When switching on the effects routing tab, there is only 8 and half effects slots :slight_smile:
Here is a very explication picture ^^
SlotSize.jpg
And you can see too that in the 6th slot, there is ghost links, it happen when you move an effect from a slot to another, if you close and open the channel window, things are cleared, no more ghost wires, but the slot still retain an “occupied” state, when you right click on it, you have the channel preset slection appearing, on an empty slot…
Oh and yes, it only appear one time here, when resizing the channel config window ( where there is effects slots, strip… ) horizontally, with the “bugged” routing tab opened, the components of the window started to eratically zoom in all over, moving up or down, disapearing outside the window… very spectacular, but it only happen once, and by closing and reopening the window impossible to reproduce it again…

Damn, i don’t know what to think actually, i just discovered that i can scroll the routing slots by clicking the middle mouse button and moving it… And by clicking between two slot ( in a small empty space ), there is a red rectangle around all the 16 slots appearing, then you can scroll them with the mouse wheel. It’s like a secret tip that only people learn in specialized schools :smiley: Well maybe it’s not an issue…

But if you are looking for work, the ghost wires is something strange, and the fact that for empty but already used slot, Cubase react like the little arrow ( where you choose the channel routing setting ), is here, but no. Something like a forgotten flag when a plugin is removed from a slot ^^

The routing tab and editor will probably receive a few tweaks in a future version.